Called to ProtectHome > Resources > Training & Screening > Called to Protect
What is Called to Protect training?
Called to Protect is our approved safe environment training program for ninth grade students in Catholic high schools. This program addresses boundaries — physical, emotional and behavioral — and how to recognize, stop and act if someone attempts to violate your personal boundaries or those of another person.
Who is required to receive Called to Protect training?
Students in ninth grade at Catholic high schools in the Archdiocese of Detroit
Our Called to Protect training three-part series teaches students:
- There are three types of boundaries: physical, emotional, and behavioral.
- How molesters try to violate a victim's boundaries.
- Methods child molesters use to keep victims from reporting.
- Ways to make molesters stop violating their boundaries.
- Words to use to tell parents or another trusted adult that someone is abusing them or one of their friends.