What is Called to Serve training?
Called to Serve is an interactive safe environment training program for teens in our Catholic high schools and parishes. Participants leave this program empowered to:
- Use talents to effectively and responsibly serve others
- Work with and be role models for children
- Communicate and partner with adult supervisors
- Interact appropriately with peers
- Recognize and respond to inappropriate behavior
Who is required to attend Called to Serve workshops?
- All tenth grade students in Catholic high schools in the Archdiocese of Detroit
- Teens in grades 9-12 who are Church and/or catholic school employees
- Teens in grades 9-12 who volunteer with children
All other teens in grades 9-12 are welcome and encouraged to attend.